Beginning June 8, 2020 - LMC will be using a new password reset and username recovery system. If this is your first time logging into WaveLink, click on the "Forgot Your Password or First Time User" link. The new recovery system uses your personal email on record to send the link for resetting the password or retrieving a username.
If you have an established login, you may use this link - Password Dashboard
- to setup security questions in lieu of a personal email or to change your password at will.
If you do not have a personal email on record and do not know your login credentials:
- please contact Student Affairs at email@example.com or call 269-927-8100
Staff and Faculty
- please open an IT Service Request.
LMC will be launching a new password policy effective Monday, January 27, 2020.
Passwords will need to be a minimum of 16 characters long and cannot be the same as any of your previous 10 passwords.
A couple important items to note regarding this change:
1) We encourage you to change your password to meet the new rules before January 27. On January 27, if the password has not been changed, an email will be sent with notification of password expiration.
To change your password, you can click on "Forgot Your Username or Password" link above. Please ensure passwords are updated on any mobile devices including email and LMC WiFi.
2) As a part of this change, we will be implementing a new process for password reset effective January 27. More information about this procedure will be forthcoming. This new password reset procedure will rely on a secondary email address, under the Personal email type.
We are asking all users to check that they have a Personal email address in the system by going to WaveLink and clicking on the View/Update Email Address(es) link within the Personal Information section. If you have only the "WaveLink" LMC email address, please add a personal email address using the same link. The personal email address will be used when/if a password must be changed.
Please note, an email address cannot be shared by more than one person in WaveLink, therefore it must be unique to your account.
Any questions or issues can be reported via an IT Service Desk ticket, https://sd.mylmc.org.
Sign up today to receive your 1098-T electronically
You can choose to receive your 1098-T electronically instead of by mail. To have access to electronic delivery, you must authorize Lake Michigan College to do so.
- Log into WaveLink
- Look for the "Personal Information" section.
- Click on the "View Documents" link.
- If you have not yet signed up for electronic delivery, you can do so here by clicking on "I Want Electronic 1098-Ts"
An email will be sent to you shortly after January 1 letting you know that your information is available and ready for download.
Please note in some cases there may be a small delay up to 30 minutes after setting up a new account before you can log in.
For assistance try the Wavelink User Guide
, contact the IT Helpdesk at (269) 927-8189, or submit an online ticket at help.mylmc.org